The rules are simple:
1. I take a picture of everything I eat
2. if I bought it I tell you where

3. tell you if I liked it

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 1 - Getting Started


popcorn with jalapeño escabeche, strange late night craving


saffron and rose ice cream finally, so tasty great perfect texture



Jeff's special birthday cupcakes with chocolate frosting



cheese ball and crackers


shrimp with cocktail sauce, party standards


Jeff's secret recipe deviled eggs


party snacks, chocolaty and salty good/unhealthy nibblies



Pink Lady Apple from a Farm Fresh To You delivery



roast beef sandwich with, spinach, tomatoes, Mezzetta peperocini peppers in an Earth Grain sourdough roll, with Best Foods mayonnaise and Trader Joe's Garlic Aioli Mustard


avocado, tomato & chive egg white omelet and 3 strips of Farmer John bacon. yum.



Pre-frozen homemade saffron and rose ice cream. The breakfast of champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment